A few days after official presentation tour ofOPPO F1 played around Europe, the company announced today, during a conference held in Mumbai, the future arrival ofOPPO F1 Plus.
The smartphone in question should arrive in April, and the differences compared to the younger brother would be in size, with a display from 5.5 inchespresumably Full HD, In the 4 GB di RAM available here, and in a "More Sophisticated Front Camera Experience“, Although it has not been specified whether it will be a hardware or software improvement (probably the latter); given the increased size, we can also expect a increase in the battery compartment.
From the price point of view, the device will be introduced on the Indian market at a price of 26.990 Indian Rupees, that is to say about 363 € at the current exchange rate, a decent difference in height compared to approx 230 € for the 'OPPO F1.
Here is the almost safe technical data sheetOPPO F1 Plus:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning protection Gorilla Glass 4, curvature 2.5D and pixel density of PPI 294;
- alloy body of aluminum and magnesium;
- dimensions of 143.5 x 71 x 7.3 mm with a weight of 134 grams;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939v2 with ARMv8 architecture a 64 bit (4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.5 GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.2 GHz);
- Qualcomm GPU Adreno 405 from 550 MHz;
- 3 GB of LPDDR3 single channel RAM from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Samsung ISOCELL sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat.4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b / g / n, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer;
- battery by 2500 mAh with Qualcomm fast charge Quick Charge 2.0 to 5V 2A;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with proprietary interface Color 2.1 OS.