In the last hours more and more news are popping up about the new one OPPO F1, mid-range smartphone that It would focus a lot on the photographic part.
As we had already told you a few days ago, this smartphone should be very similar to the previous one OPPO A53, especially in design.
One has popped up in the last few hours photo gallery, which shows us in detail the features of this OPPO F1, which you can see below:
And here is the video hands-on dell 'OPPO F1:
We remind you that the 22st January Will be held at Roma l'OPPO O-Fan Meetup, an event organized by the company to meet the fans and present the new F series, which this smartphone is part of: all the details to participate You find them this link.
We leave you with what should be the technical data sheet of the device:
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels, with curl 2.5D and pixel density of PPI 267;
- shell in aluminum and magnesium alloy;
- dimensions of 153 x 77 x 7.43 mm, for a weight of 165 grams;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 v2 with ARMv8 architecture a 64 bit (4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.5 GHz and 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.2 GHz);
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 405 from 550 MHz;
- 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM single channel from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Samsuns ISOCELL sensor and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE Cat. 4;
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b / g / n, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct;
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer;
- battery by 3075 mAh with quick charge Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 to 5V 2A;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with interface Color 2.1 OS.