During last December NO.1 introduced the new one NO.1 D5, SmartWatch whose particularity is the presence on board of 4.4 Android Kitkat as an operating system.
Thanks to it, various functions are allowed that normally cannot be performed on the vast majority of wearables on the market, given the presence of the Play Store and possibility to install .apk files, with which to obtain a user experience similar to the one you have with a smartphone, for example by running apps such as Facebook, Google Maps, Youtube and so on, clearly taking into account the limitations of the hardware on board and the size of the display.
We also remember that there are various sensors to make the most of the device, including the GPS and Wi-Fi, in addition to a heart beats sensor for measuring our heart rate.
Today the company shows us some of these functions in detail through a video published on its own channel YouTube:
Soon we will publish on our site a thorough review of the device, in the meantime here are the technical specifications of this NO.1 D5:
- Circular display from 1.3 inches diagonal with resolution 360 360 pixels x;
- metal shell with dimensions of 46 x 13 mm;
- processor dual-core MediaTek MT6572AW with clock frequency from 1.3 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-400 MP from 500 MHz;
- 512 MB of RAM LPDDR2;
- 4 GB of internal memory;
- sensor for heartbeatsaccelerometer;
- certificazione IP65 for dust and splashes of water;
- SIM slot with support 2G and 3G;
- Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi;
- compatibility with Android and iOS;
- battery by 450 mAh;
- operating system 4.4 Android Kitkat with interface Watch OS.
What do you think? You would consider buying this NO.1 D5?