Leagoo has just announced the arrival of the new one Leagoo Alfa 2, medium-low range smartphone, however, containing an interesting feature, namely one back cover with touch technology.
On the back, in fact, there is a sort of box just below the back camera, with which it is possible interact just as it was the touchscreen of our display, and go so to interact with the smartphone through various gesture, like scroll / zoom photos, long press for taking pictures, rather than double tap to wake.
Here are the technical specifications of the Leagoo Alfa 2:
- IPS display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of PPI 294;
- dimensions of 143.6 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm;
- processor MediaTek quad-core MT6580 with ARMv7 architecture a 32 bit with a maximum clock frequency of 1.3 GHz;
- But by the full GPU acceleration tech ARM Mali-400 MP1 from 400 MHz
- 1 GB of LPDDR3 RAM single channel;
- 16 GB of internal memory of type eMMC, expandable via microSD up to 64 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Sony Exmor RS CMOS sensor and dual-tone dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with LED flash;
- dedicated audio chip with K7 Chipwill amplifier;
- support Dual SIM stand-by 3G;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer;
- battery by 2600 mAh with quick charging LCQC1.5;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1 with proprietary interface Leagoo 1.1 OS.
Leagoo Alfa 2 it should arrive on the international market during the month of January and will be available in 4 colors (black, white, pink and champagne), while we still have no news regarding the price.