The official announcement of the Xiaomi Mi 5, the first ones began to circulate online teaser of the company, but the fact remains that we will see several false rumors pop up for a while.
Today's, we must admit, is quite imaginative: in the picture below, in fact, we can see what would be the back of the Xiaomi Mi 5.
In reality, the voice was later denied by the same person who put the photo through Weibo, who admitted that it is actually a new Oppo device, to which the writing was "carefully" removed and replaced with the classic Xiaomi Mi logo.
In addition to tearing a smile, this shows how the Xiaomi devices are among the most anticipated on the market, given the increasingly insistent rumors that precede each their arrival.
At the moment, the only official detail is the date of the presentation event, which will take place on 24 February in Beijing, where we will finally see the new one unveiled Xiaomi Mi 5.
As for the marketing price, according to recent rumors, the Xiaomi Mi 5 it should be proposed in ben 4 variants:
- shell in metal, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM: 2199 yuan, about 309 €;
- shell in metal, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM: 2599 yuan, about 365 €;
- shell in 2.5D glassThe display 2K, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM: 2799 yuan, about 393 €;
- shell in 2.5D glassThe display 2K, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM: 3099 yuan, about 436 €.
We remind you of the alleged technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 5:
- Display from 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD / 2K;
- processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 with ARMv8-A architecture a 64 bit (2 x Kryo from 2.2 GHz + 2 x Kryo from 1.5 GHz);
- GPU Adreno 530;
- DSP Hexagon 680 from 1 GHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4 dual channel from 1886 MHz;
- 32 / 64 GB of internal memory;
- rear camera by 20 mega-pixels with LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- fingerprint reader front with Qualcomm Sense ID;
- battery by 3600 mAh with quick charge Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with interface MIUI 7.