During the month of December, the company Cong presented its first smartphone product, or the Cong Shallots Metal.
The terminal was launched in 2 versions, one Standard, with high mid-range band specifications, and one Flagship, with a first level technical sheet.
Today the company announced that the Standard version Sara proposal even in one "Collector's Edition", Or one luxury variant at a price of well 12.888 yuan, or the correspondent of about 1807 € at the current exchange rate.
The additional features will be a construction of the shell in 24 carat gold, the fingerprint reader covered by a sapphire crystal and the ability to have a laser screen printing to your liking on the back cover.
In addition, the company CEO Tan Wensheng claimed they currently have been sold around 105.864 Shallots Metal units, a considerable figure, considering that sales have started less than a month ago, and are currently limited to the Chinese market only.
For those who do not remember the technical data sheet, here are the features of the Cong Shallots Metal Standard Edition:
- Display IPS da 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels with pixel density of PPI 401;
- dimensions of 150 x 76 x 8.55 mm
- processor octa-core 64 bit MediaTek (unspecified model);
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 16 / 32 GB of internal memory, expandable via micro SD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Samsung sensor with 5 lenses, PDAF autofocus, f / 2.0 aperture and LED flash;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels with Samsung sensor;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- support Dual SIM Unicom LTE 4G;
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS;
- battery by 3050 mAh with Lucid PowerXtend energy-saving technology;
- operating system Cong OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.