As we know, MediaTek has started mass production of the new chipsets Helio X20 ed Helio P10, with various companies, small and large, who have booked for the purchase of this latter chipset, and among these there would also be BlackView.
Today, the company announced the arrival of the Blackview R7, or the company's flagship, given the technical characteristics of the medium / high range.
Here, in fact, are the technical specifications of the next Blackview R7:
- LCD display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels e curl 2.5D;
- shell unibody in metal;
- processor octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 with ARM Cortex-A53 architecture a 64 bit with a maximum clock frequency of 2 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-T860 MP2 from 700 MHz;
- 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM dual channel from 933 MHz;
- 32 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 128 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Samsung sensor and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels with OmniVision OV5648 sensor;
- fingerprint reader rear;
- support Dual SIM LTE 4G Cat. 6;
- battery by 3500 mAh with quick charge Pump Express a 9V 2.5A;
- operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Blackview R7 it will be initially available in 2 colors, gold and white, and subsequently will also be released with other colors.
As far as the date and the marketing price are concerned, there is no specific information on this, even if, according to rumors, the price should be around 1977 yuan, about 275 € at the current exchange rate.
There is nothing to say, this 2016 it announces itself as a year of evolution in the mid-range range, as we will see arrive more and more devices with technical data sheets (Theoretically) at the top of the 1-2 range years ago. And what do you think?