The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has released some teaser images yesterday in which he officially announced the launch of the Xiaomi Redmire 3, the new medium-low end device, set for the 12st January.
The device was shown both in coloration silver and gold showing off a body made entirely of metal.
Today the company has released a new teaser image in which officially confirmed the capacity of the battery.
According to what is evident from the image, in fact, the Xiaomi Redmire 3 will be characterized by a well battery 4100 mAh!
This specification confirms what has been leaked from the certification Tena leaked in recent days.
Also the co-founder of Xiaomi, Linen bin, shared a post on the Chinese social network where he confirmed the battery in question.
The remaining technical data sheet of the device should include the following technical specifications:
- Display from 5 inches diagonal with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels;
- metal shell;
- dimensions of 139.3 × 69.6 × 8.5 mm, for a weight of 143 grams;
- processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 8939v2 with ARMv8 architecture a 64 bit (4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.7 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 from 1.2 GHz);
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 405;
- 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM single channel from 800 MHz;
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32 GB;
- rear camera by 13 megapixel with LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- support dual SIM 4G LTE;
- battery by 4000 mAh with quick charge Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with proprietary interface MIUI 7.
The device should be offered at a price of 699 yuan, about 97 € at the current exchange rate.