2016 will be a really important year for Xiaomi, as it is now certain that the well-known Chinese brand will launch its first portable PC, the Xiaomi Mi Laptop, and the new top-of-the-range smartphone, or the Xiaomi Mi 5.
Now missing poco more than a month before the official announcement, but it seems that the rumors and especially the rendered images are not yet destined to stop.
In fact, after the image appeared online this morning, which showed the presence of the already rumored front physical button characterized by a fingerprint reader, in the last few hours a further image appeared in which the “home button” is again present.
From the image, which appeared on the well-known Chinese Social Weibo.com, it is clear that the display, in addition to having a curl 2.5D, it could have really reduced edges (style Nubia Z9 borderless, so to speak).
The complete technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 5 should include:
- Display AMOLED da 5.2 inches diagonal with resolution 2K / Full HD with technology ClearForce Touch;
- processor quad-core 64 Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 bit MSM8996 with Kryo ARMv8-A architecture from 2.2 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 530 from 650 / 736 MHz;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4 dual channel from 1866 MHz;
- 32 / 64 GB of internal memory;
- rear camera by 16 mega-pixels with OIS;
- front camera by 8 mega-pixels;
- fingerprint reader;
- battery by 3000 mAh with technology Quick Charge 3.0;
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with interface MIUI.
If the renderings were confirmed, we would be in the presence of a small distortion in the design seen so far in the top of the range Xiaomi.
What do you think of this new one? Xiaomi Mi 5? Could a different design than its predecessors really be a winning card?