Even considering the holiday period, the community of MIUI Italy is constantly at work, so bring us the latest releases of the ROM MIUI for the various devices Xiaomi.
Just in these Christmas days the last one was released MIUI 5.12.24 China Developer, promptly translated by the MIUI Italia team.
Below you can find the list of devices available at the update, the download is available at following link:
- Xiaomi Mi 4i;
- Xiaomi Mi 4c;
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro;
- Xiaomi Redmire 1;
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S;
- Xiaomi Mi 2 / 2S;
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 WCDMA;
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 TD (2GB);
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G;
- Xiaomi Redmi Notes 4G LTE;
- Xiaomi Note 2 Redmire;
- Xiaomi Mi Pad;
- Google Nexus 5;
Absent the recent Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 due, above all, to the problems resulting from the blocking of the bootloader, even if soon there might be news for both. If you are among the owners of Xiaomi Mi 4, My 3 o Mi Note, you'll have to wait for the official Xiaomi release.
As for the changelog, in addition to some bug fixes, we see the introduction of one new feature through Mi Cloud to block the phone in case it is lost. Here is the complete list:
- Fix - When the list of recipients increases by one line, the upper and lower parts are cut off
[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
- Fix - In some cases the status bar disappeared
- Fix - Homescreen FC after a factory reset (data wipe)
- New - Added account lock after phone flash in Find Phone. Prevent your phone from being misused by other people.
If you are interested, you can visit this link, where you can find the various installation procedures.