The Chinese manufacturer Oppo has recently announced its new proprietary ROM named Project Spectrum per Oppo Find 7a/7.
This project consists of a merger between Android Stock and coloros, proprietary interface di Oppo which until today has accompanied all the devices released by the company.
According to the latest rumors, Oppo is working on the release of the Project Spectrum also for the Oppo R7S, the latest arrival in the medium-high range of the Chinese manufacturer.
The release of the ROM should take place in the first months of 2016 and it can not be excluded that it can be based directly on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Il Project Spectrum, we remember it, inherited from the coloros:
- ColorOS interface for the camera, with advanced manual controls;
- tech MaxxAudio of audio improvement and equalization made by Waves, already appreciated by the owners of OnePlus and Oppo Find 7;
- screen gestures off, one on all the double tap to wake.
We leave you with the technical specifications and with our full review ofoppo R7S waiting to be able to try the Project Spectrum in action on this device:
- Display by 5.5 diagonal AMOLED inches with 1920 pixel 1080 pixel Full HD resolution and 2.5D curved glass;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor;
- GPU Adreno 405;
- 4GB of RAM;
- 32GB of internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD;
- Android 5.1 with ColorOS 2.1.