This morning we have proposed our in-depth review ofOPPO R7s, the new phablet of the Chinese company characterized by an excellent assembly, a very elegant design and well 4GB of memory RAM.
The same company has officially launched the new on the market OPPO A53, a device destined for the mid-range segment, which will have its design peculiarity. THE'A53in fact, it will propose a very well-finished body consisting of an aluminum and magnesium alloy.
Below we present the technical data sheet of the new one OPPO A53:
- 5.5 inch display with 2.5D curvature and 720 pixel resolution;
- 64-bit octa-core processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 616;
- 2GB of RAM;
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable up to a maximum of 128GB;
- rear camera from 13 mega-pixel and front from 5 mega-pixel;
- battery from 3075 mAh;
- Android 5.1 operating system with ColorOS 2.1.
We are certainly in the presence of a device that focuses on the design with circular corners, aluminum frames, very accurate finishes, metal alloy body. In short, a product designed for those who prefer the aesthetic aspect compared to the hardware one.
The price of the new OPPO A53 will 1799 yuan (standard version), that is 265 Euros at the current exchange rate, while, if you want the version equipped with LTE module you will have to pay 1999 Yuan, or 294 Euros.