We have you recently spoken di NO.1 D5, the new SmartWatch of NO.1, a company recently very active also in this sector, above all for the low-cost segment.
Today we offer you the video hands-on of the aforementioned device, published by the company on its own Youtube channel, which shows the interface used here, the Watch OS, in addition to the various functions available thanks to the presence of Android 4.4 Kitkat as an operating system.
In the video it is possible to observe, besides the various watch faces available, the possibility of browsing through the browser, online video playback, quick voice search and the possibility of install .apk file (ie the apps for Android); in fact, according to the company's statements, it will be possible to install any app on the Play Store, clearly taking into account the hardware present. Moreover, thanks to the presence of a GPS sensor, it will be possible to use the map navigation.
The device will also be present SIM slot, with which you can make phone calls independently with the smartwatch.
We can also see a first one unboxing of the device, with inside the box, as well as, obviously, the smartwatch, the presence of the magnetic board and the USB cable - microUSB for charging.
NO.1 D5 will be available towards the end of 2015, even if we do not have any information regarding the price yet. We leave you with the technical card:
- Circular display from 1.3 inches diagonal with resolution 360 360 pixels x;
- metal shell with dimensions of 46 x 13 mm;
- processor dual-core MediaTek MT6572AW with clock frequency from 1.3 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-400 MP from 500 MHz;
- 512 MB of RAM LPDDR2;
- 4 GB of internal memory;
- sensor for heartbeatsaccelerometer;
- certificazione IP65 for dust and splashes of water;
- SIM slot with support 2G and 3G;
- Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi;
- compatibility with Android and iOS;
- battery by 450 mAh;
- operating system 4.4 Android Kitkat with interface Watch OS.