Micromax is about to launch the new one on the Indian market Micromax Canvas Fire 4G +, smartphone of the band low-cost with processor MediaTek MT6735P, 1 GB of RAM e 8 GB of internal memory.
The smartphone, while not excelling in the technical data, has some interesting features, including compact size, thanks to the display from 4.7 inches diagonal, e double frontal audio speaker, thanks to which a better audio output is guaranteed. Furthermore, as suggested by the name, we have support for networks 4G, with a modem LTE Cat.4 with 150 Mbps download speed and 50 Mbps upload.
Here is the complete list of technical specifications:
- IPS display from 4.7 diagonal inches with resolution HD 1280 x 720 pixels, with pixel density of PPI 312;
- processor quad-core 64 bit MediaTek MT6735P with ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 architecture from 1.0 GHz;
- GPU ARM Mali-T720 MP2 from 400 MHz;
- 1 GB of RAM LPDDR3 single channel from 533 MHz;
- 8 GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32 GB;
- rear camera by 8 mega-pixels with CMOS sensor, autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- double front speaker;
- support Dual SIM dual stand-by LTE 4G 1800 MHz and LTE-TDD 2300 MHz;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Hotspot;
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio;
- proximity sensor, brightness, accelerometer;
- battery by 2000 mAh;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.