The voices they gave are now erased JiaYu "On the avenue of the sunset".
After announcing the arrival of numerous operating system updates for various models, and the future arrival of JiaYu S4, the company has formalized the arrival of JiaYu S3 +, which basically consists of an "updated" version of the previous ones JiaYu S3 e S3 Advanced.
What would this update consist of? Simply in the introduction of a new processor, or the now "famous" MediaTek MT6753, which should, therefore, replace the previous one MediaTek MT6752 present on previous models.
For the rest substantially the formula does not change, as we have the following characteristics:
- IPS display from 5.5 inches diagonal with resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels;
- dimensions of 152 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm;
- processor octa-core to 64 bit MediaTek MT6753 with ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 architecture from 1.5 GHz with GPU Mali-T720 MP3 from 700 MHz;
- 3 GB di RAM LPDDR3;
- 16 GB di internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32 GB;
- rear camera by 13 mega-pixels with Sony IMX214 sensor and dual LED flash;
- front camera by 5 mega-pixels;
- support Dual-SIM dual stand-by with support for connectivity LTE 4G;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, gyroscope, compass;
- battery by 3100 mAh;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.
As for the price, there is talk of a figure around the 859 yuan, or approximately 126.74 €. If you are interested in evaluating the purchase of JiaYu S3 +, we remind you that all the products of JiaYu are available on ejiayu.it, Italian company online distributor, with shipping from Italy and 24 month warranty that could, therefore, insert the device soon in the catalog.[VIA]