In the morning we have proposed the official certification of the Chinese government agency of the Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 2, the new low-cost phablet of the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi.
Lei Jun has just announced that the 24th November a conference will be held in Beijing in which some interesting devices from the company will be officially presented.
Considered the recent processor debut Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and rumors about the possible announcement of the Xiaomi Mi 5 for the annual conference Xiaomi of 3th December, it is almost certain that it Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 2 will be launched at the end of this month.
The technical specifications of the terminal, we remind you again, are the following:
- 5.5 diagonal display with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- octa-core processor Mediatek Helio X10 clocked to 2.0 GHz;
- 16 GB internal memory;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel;
- battery from 3060 mAh;
- dimensions of 149.98 × 75.96 × 8.75 mm (slightly thicker than the Xiaomi Remi Note 2);
- weight of 165 grams;
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop custom operating system with proprietary MIUI interface.
The device should be launched on the market for the price of 1099 yuan, about 159 € at the current exchange rate.
It can not be excluded that the terminal can be launched in another variant with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and processor Mediatek Helio X10 Turbo.