Il 27 October the manufacturer LeTV, as well as known Chinese television provider, has launched its new "Super smartphone", or the LeTV The 1S, device that starting tomorrow 3 November will be officially on sale in China.
As we had already anticipated in our previous post, the company stated that the sale price of the LeTV Le 1S will be lower than the real cost of production.
The technical specifications, which we briefly summarize below, place it in competition with many top of the range, with the advantage of a mid-range price:
- Display from 5.5 diagonal inch with FullHD 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution brightness up to 500 nits e 403 ppi;
- processor Mediatek Helio X10 Turbo (MT6795T) clocked to 2.2 GHz;
- 3 GB RAM LPDDR3;
- 32GB internal memory of the type eMMC 5.0 expandable via micro-sd;
- rear camera ISOCELL from 13 mega-pixel with f / 2.0 aperture;
- front camera SAMSUNG S5K5E2 from 5 mega-pixel and wide angle up to 85 °;
- Bluetooth 4.0 e 802.11 Wi-Fi ac / a / b / g / n;
- support Dolby Audio and DTS-HD Premium Sound;
- support dual SIM;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- metal body;
- connectivity support LTE;
- battery by 3000 mAh with support to quick charging;
- thickness of suns 7.5 mm;
- operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.1 customized with EUI 5.5.
We remind our readers that the new LeTV The 1S in fact it turns out to be an upgrade, both from an aesthetic and technical point of view, of the LeTV LE1 X600, of which we propose our complete review.
The new LeTV 1S will be available in a first stock of 300.000 units through two sales channels, LeMall and JD.com for the price of 1099 Yuan in China, or approximately 155 € at the current exchange rate.
What do you think of this new smartphone presented by LeTV?