The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has published a teaser image on his official account of Weibo in which he announced an official presentation conference to be held on 19 October.
The image shows that the Chinese manufacturer will present "a new series of products" including, probably, also the Xiaomi Mi 5.
The rumors about the presentation of the next top-of-the-range Chinese company have been chasing each other for months now that it is almost certain that it can be launched by the end of 2015.
Furthermore, it can not be excluded that the company may announce in this circumstance Xiaomi Mi Laptop of which we have already talked to you this morning.
Lo Xiaomi Mi 5, we recall, could be characterized by the following technical data sheet:
- 5.2 inch display in 2K Quad-HD 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64bit quad-core processor;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- 13 megapixel front camera;
- 16 megapixel rear camera;
- ultrasonic fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID technology;
- battery from 3000 mAh;
- Qualcomm Fast Charge 2.0.
We just have to wait for the 19 October to find out what the officially presented products will be. We are sure that until this date rumors and leaked images will not be missing.
What do you think? What will be presented on 19 October?[VIA]