In recent days we have talked about it several times Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 2, the new alleged variant of the lucky phablet of the Chinese producer Xiaomi.
Thanks to some leaked images, the device is shown several times with a completely metal body made.
Today we show you a new allegedly leaked image of the chassis of the Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 2 completely made of metal that gives, therefore, value to previous rumors.
As can be seen from the image, there is a hole for the vociferate fingerprint reader which should debut for the first time in the ecosystem Xiaomi right on this device.
The alleged technical data sheet of the terminal should be characterized by the following specifications:
- 5.5 diagonal display with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor;
- 2 / 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB internal memory;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- 5 megapixel front camera;
- fingerprint reader.
Lo Redmire Xiaomi Note Pro 2 it should be launched in more variants at the following prices:
- 16GB of internal memory, 2GB of RAM memory, price of 1099 yuan (about 159 euro);
- 32GB of internal memory, 3GB of RAM memory, price of 1299 yuan (about 189 euro);
- 64GB of internal memory, 4GB of RAM memory, price of 1499 yuan (about 219 euro).
We just have to wait for more information on this interesting device.