Last week, in a our article, we told you about the new gold variant of the Lenovo ZUK Z1, a device that is proving increasingly interesting, as well as for the operating system, CyanogenOS 12.1 (in the international version), now also for the design, also winking at users looking for a device that stands out from all the others.
Apparently, however, the device, in addition to the three known colors, will now be available in a limited edition in a further variant with the back cover in wood, a material that lately seems to be much appreciated by all users and that could bring it ZUK Z1 to be the direct rival of the current Two OnePlus.
The change in this limited version will be only aesthetic, no divergence, therefore, with respect to the variant owned by those who have already purchased the ZUK Z1 in the other colors, the devices will have the same characteristics, which are shown below:
- Display by 5.5 inches in Full-HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor from 2.5 Ghz;
- 3GB of RAM;
- 64GB of ROM;
- OmniVision front camera from 8 mega-pixel;
- Sony IMX214 rear camera from 13 mega-pixel with OIS;
- battery from 4100 mAh;
- USB Type-C 3.0;
- dual SIM support;
- U-Touch home button with fingerprint reader;
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system customized with Cyanogen OS 12.1.
The availability of the new wooden variant is expected starting from11th November at the price of 1.799 yuan that match 250 € at the current exchange rate.
You will be conquered by this new design of the ZUK Z1 or wait for the beginning of the 2016, period in which the new one should be released Lenovo ZUK Z2 (our article)?