With as many as ten manufacturing companies presenting at least one device, a fiery end of October is expected for the smartphone sector. HTC, Meizu, OnePlus and, probably, Xiaomi are just some of the manufacturers that are planning a launch conference in the coming weeks.
Among these we also find Oppo that, after the release of its latest model, theOppo R7 Plus (here the full our review of the device), now seems ready to present the evolution of the latter, or the R7s.
The presentation of the new device will take place the day 20 October in Beijing, confirms the teaser released just a few hours ago, in which, in addition to the date of the event, we are reminded that the latter will be entirely dedicated to Oppo R7s.
As anticipated in the our previous article, Oppo R7s could be distributed in two variants, the first equipped with 3GB of RAM and the second of 4GB. For completeness, we report below the specifications that until now have been made known:
- Display by 5.5 inches of diagonal AMOLED with FullHD resolution and 2.5D curvature;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor;
- dimensions of 151.8 × 75.4 × 6.7 mm;
- weight of 160 grams;
- 3000 mAh battery with VOOC fast charge technology;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- 8 megapixel front camera;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 128 GB.
We therefore have to wait for the event scheduled for the 20 October in Beijing; It could be your next smartphone this new one Oppo R7s?[VIA]