The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has released an update OTA of his Roma owner China Developer that comes to the version MIUI 5.9.17.
The update issued by Xiaomi fixes most of the bugs found by buyers of the Xiaomi Note 2 Redmire, the last device of the Chinese company that presented a software not yet perfectly stable.
Furthermore, further keyboard problems have been solved SwiftKey, to the fluidity of the animations and of the RAM.
The complete changelog of the MIUI 5.9.17:
- Optimization - The shortcut to the "clean" function now supports cleaning the apps cache;
- optimization - The protected apps (swype below) in the list of recent apps will not be closed even in case of little Ram;
- optimization - Reduced the consumption of wifi usage (Redmi Note 2);
- fixed - Screen flickers (Redmi Note 2);
- fixed - System freezes by activating wifi (Redmi Note 2);
- solved - Background noises even silencing the volume during some games (Redmi Note 2);
- fixed - Sometimes the bluetooth car kit could not connect (Redmi Note 2).
[Lock screen, status bar, notification curtain]
- optimization - Reduced RAM consumption of the status bar;
- resolved - Sometimes the notification order changed by itself;
- solved - Play / pause button error in the music widget;
- fixed - Status bar sometimes disappeared.
- optimization - Removed 'SMS lock' option from kids mode;
- optimization - Unified launch animation of third party apps;
- optimization - Improved the fluidity of the animation when opening folders;
- resolved - Black lines on the right side of the screen after a format / reset of the device;
- solved - Display problems for wallpaper based on images in the phone.
- Optimization - Reduced RAM consumption for very large images;
- optimization - Optimized viewing of download progress from the cloud for large images;
- optimization - The system will use a default background if you disable a child album as a lock screen background;
- optimization - Ability to set an avatar and a background for baby albums;
- fixed - Writings sometimes overlapped images.
- Fixed - New interface with new sources for music.
- Fixed - The SwiftKey keyboard was unable to write on the calendar in Chinese.
- Optimization - Adding the vibration when you press the "options" button at the bottom.
The update OTA to the MIUI 5.9.17 it will be available for installation in the next hours and days for all officially supported devices.