The Chinese manufacturer OPTIONS officially announced as anticipated in recent days, its new mid-range smartphone, the IUNI N1.
The terminal stands out mainly for its very nice and elegant design with a thickness of only 6.3 mm.
On the front and back we find a glass with curvature 2.5D accompanied by a perimeter frame made of metal.
The complete technical specifications include:
- 5 display diagonal inches Super AMOLED with Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels;
- octa-core processor Mediatek MT6753;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 128 GB;
- support global LTE connectivity;
- Dual SIM support;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- 8 megapixel front camera;
- IUNI OS operating system based on Android 5.1 Lollipop;
- HiFi DTS chip.
The device recalls both the specifications and the design of the Vivo X5 Pro, of which we present our full review.
Lo IUNI N1 is available for purchase in China at the price of 1299 yuan, about 180 € at the current exchange rate. The current top of the company's range is offered at a price of 1999 yuan, 277 € at the current exchange rate with display 2K e Snapdragon 800.
What do you think of the last terminal presented by OPTIONS? At this price, do you consider this device cost-effective?[VIA]