The Chinese manufacturer Mstar officially announced a new device called Mstar M1 Pro which will soon come to international markets.
The terminal is characterized by a design clearly inspired by the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a back-cover made of leatherette.
As regards, instead, the technical data sheet, the device is characterized by:
- Display 5.5 diagonal inches with HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- octa-core processor Mediatek MT6752 clocked to 1.7 GHz and 64-bit architecture;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- 8 megapixel front camera;
- battery from 3000 mAh;
- Android operating system 5.0 Lollipop;
The Mstar M1 Pro will be officially launched in the coming weeks at a price of dollars 136.99, about 125 € at the current exchange rate.
Given that most of the latest-end midrange devices mount the processor octa-core Mediatek MT6753 which is known to be slightly less performing than the previous solution proposed by the Taiwanese chipmaker, the Mstar M1 Pro it could be a good solution thanks to the chipset MT6752 and at the rather aggressive selling price.
What do you think of this device? You would prefer it to one Meizu M2 Notes?[VIA]