Yunos is the operating system for mobile devices designed and distributed by Alibaba, the global e-commerce giant, which until now has never been very lucky, despite the growth forecasts.
Today, on the TENAA website, a new version of the entry-level of the Meizu house has appeared Meizu M2, equipped with the Os signed Alibaba.
The certified version, M578A code, which will support China Unicom LTE networks, will stand out from the traditional one for the installed OS: rather than having FlyMe, YunOs will most likely implement it.
These instead the technical characteristics:
- 5 inch IPS LCD display in HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels;
- quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor from 1.3 Ghz to 64bit;
- Mali GPU T720-MP2;
- 2GB of RAM;
- 16GB of internal memory expandable up to 128GB with SDcard;
- 5 megapixel front camera;
- 13 megapixel rear camera;
- dual SIM support;
- dimensions and weight: 140.1 x 68.9 x 8.7 mm, 131 grams.
Price and date of arrival on the market of this Meizu M2 YunOs Edition are still unknown.