The Indian producer Lava officially announced the launch of a new called mid-range smartphone Lava Pixel V1 with Android One.
The device is characterized by a rather neat design with very thin side frames and the use of metal in the construction of the body.
The technical data sheet for the Lava Pixel V1 includes:
- 5.5-inch diagonal display with HD resolution 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of 267 ppi.
- Asahi Dragontrail protective glass;
- quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD;
- rear camera from 13 mega-pixel with BSI sensor, f / 2.0 aperture and single LED flash;
- front camera from 5 mega-pixel to 4 lenses interpolated via software to 8 mega-pixel;
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system with Android One;
- 2650 mAh battery:
- Dual SIM support.
An interesting device especially for support Android One which guarantees secure updates of the operating system Android issued directly by Google.
Il Lava Pixel V1 will be marketed starting today at the price of 11.349 rupees, about 106 € at the current exchange rate.
What do you think of this device and of the support Android One? Would you buy this terminal?[VIA]