After yesterday Xiaomi announced to have revised down the price of its Xiaomi Mi4 with 2GB of RAM (now 1499 yuan, about 222 euro), today IUNI has formalized the price cut of its top-of-range IUNI U3 bringing it to just 1399 yuan, more or less 207 € at the current exchange rate. Un'offertona!
Although it was already offered at a very competitive price in China (1599 yuan), IUNI decided to further cut the sales figure of its flagship device thus making available to the purchase for 200 euro a terminal equipped with 2K Quad-HD display, Snapdragon 801 and well 3GB of RAM.
Given what was offered, the purchase of the IUNI U3 now seems really an opportunity not to be missed. We at GizChina.it have already reviewed the device and, IUNI OS apart, we were very satisfied:
IUNI U3 - Technical specifications
- 5.5 inch 2K Quad-HD 2560 x 1440 pixel display produced by Sharp;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor;
- 3GB of RAM;
- 32GB of expandable internal memory;
- front camera from 4 ultra-pixel;
- rear camera from 13 mega-pixel with F2.0 and OIS aperture;
- battery not removable from 3000 mAh;
- 4G LTE connectivity;
- IUNI OS 2.o operating system (Android Kitkat 4.4).
Will we see a price cut of the IUNI U3 also on the domestic market? Who knows!