Meizu is proving to be a company very attentive to its devices especially in relation to the cadence with which releases software updates for his ROM Flyme OS.
today Meizu has released for its top of the range, the Meizu MX4 Pro, a new update that brings the Flyme OS version 220.127.116.11.
Despite the Meizu MX4 Pro turns out to be one of the best smartphones on the market, until today there were several bugs that afflicted the software component. In this regard the changelog is very long and includes almost 150 between fixes and fixes as well as some new best software:
- Supensension Ball: A float window for gesture use
- Updated contact details tab
- Multitasking optimized
- Added a button to switch the theme directly from the Notification Bar
- Improved QR code scan from the camera
- New animations in the gallery
You can consult the changelog complete HERE.[GizChina.es]