Huawei is among the most important Chinese producers in the world, covering the current fourth position in the sales ranking for the 2014 fiscal year.
During the year from poco ended, the company presented several interesting products with excellent specifications and high quality. Among these is the Huawei Honor 6 dual SIM, a device with specifications from top range at a very attractive price.
As you know, Huawei devices are equipped with the EMUI user interface, now in the 3.0 version. The Chinese manufacturer is working very hard on the software aspect and here, in fact, we are here to tell you about a new firmware update for the Huawei Honor 6 dual SIM.
Specifically, we are talking about the Chinese version of the device, identified by numbering H60-L02, abbreviation that indicates the dual SIM version with WCDMA and 4G LTE (TD-LTE + FDD-LTE) connectivity.
The update, published by Huawei and cataloged as Stable, is identified by the initials B313 and it's still on Android KitKat 4.4 basis. The changelog has not been published, but we assume that several improvements have been introduced, even with the weight of the installation package, big 1GB.
If you are interested in downloading and installing this new update, which we remind you to use for the H60-L02 version of the Honor 6, you can download directly from This Page.
Below is a brief guide to update:
- Before making any software update, it is ALWAYS advisable to make a backup copy of your personal data in order not to incur a possible loss of the same.
- Make sure you have a remaining battery charge higher than 20%.
- Download the update file from This Page.
- Format a micro SD of at least 2GB.
- Create, in the main root of the micro SD, a folder named "dload"(Without the quotes)
- Once the .zip file has been downloaded with the update, extract it in the "dload" folder. If you have correctly executed the procedure, you will find the "update.app" file inside it.
- Insert the micro SD in your Honor 6 and, once recognized by the smartphone, enter the system settings -> Update / Updater -> Menu -> Local Update. Your device will recognize the file useful for the update and will start the procedure by restarting.
- Once restarted, the device will finish the system update and you will have the updated version of the same.
If you are interested in this smartphone and you were undecided between the Honor 6 and the Honor 6 Plus, we propose our in-depth comparison between the two devices:With ]