If you are a UMi Zero owner then, most likely, you may have encountered some not very pleasant problems, indeed, as Mario also pointed out in his Full review.
UMi is not properly on the right foot but is trying to remedy its mistakes by releasing, slowly, some software updates that can solve the bugs present on this device.
After having proposed the 3.0.3 update, today we present the incremental update 3.0.5, a minor update that introduces some improvements, such as:
- Improved touchscreen sensitivity.
- Added the possibility to disable the notification LED.
- Added the ability to disable the screenshot saving feature.
The procedure for installing the update is as follows:
- Download the file from Thu Copy the file to the micro SD card
- Make sure that the file name is «ota-update»
- Check that the device has at least 50% remaining charge in the battery and disconnect the USB cable from the PC after copying the file
- Enter the settings
- Select Phone information -> System updates -> Update now. If the update is correctly named and detected by the device, the "Update Now" button will be activated (see photo below)
- Wait for the update to complete. The process can take several minutes and the terminal will reboot several times
[ GizChina.com ]
The UMi Zero is available for purchase on Amazon.it.