Today we present the first GizChina ROM for the octacore phablet Mlais MX69 Pro, a new GizRom just out of our talented Android Modder Marsapa, a complete port of the Touchwiz interface of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The Rom, as it is easy to guess from the name, is a complete port of the Samsung Touchwiz interface, that is mounted on the latest devices of the Korean house, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note 3 or the Galaxy Mega.
Given the "likeness" of the Mlais MX69 Pro with the Galaxy Note 3, most likely this GizChina ROM Touchwiz S4 is the one that fits the device!
Here are some screenshots of the Samsung GizRom Touchwiz S4 ROM installed on Mlais MX69 Pro:
The Rom is completely in Italian and, as you can see from the screenshots, it is a complete porting to the 100% of the Touchwiz interface!
Complete changelog of GizRom Touchwiz for Mlais Mx69 pro
- Android 4.2.2;
- Xposed Installer;
- Sony Walkman.
Well, you just have to install it! Here are the download links:
For the installation of GizRom it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with framaroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System".
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
At the first reboots some functions (such as WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.) may not work or do not work. Just reboot the device to restore the function. It's a small bug that we hope to solve as soon as possible.
I just have to wish you "Good Rom" and ... say hello and send you back to the next GizRom!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
NB: The operations described on this page must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and video) declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.