We have arrived at the final edition; In fact, the Rom we are presenting to you today is the latest in a series of great successes, the one that, in "our little", has made the talented modder Marsapa famous! I refer, of course, to the GIZROM Marsapa V21, the latest build of the homonymous ROM by Modder: here you are Marsapa V21!
Below you will find the change log of the incredible new work of the talented Modder, a new one GizRom based on Android 4.2.2, POMP W99 ROM Stock Porting.
Here are some screenshots of the new Gapaña ROM Marsapa V21 Final Edition.
The update to V21.1 solves the "charge from off" bug.
Change Log GizChina.it Marsapa V21.1 ROM
- Android 4.2.2;
- Acer S510 port;
- multi windos;
- xposed installer;
- gps config for europe;
- Perfectly functioning tethering;
- radio with rds;
- baseband of the 08.11.2013;
- sony walkman player;
- and much more to discover.
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for theinstallation of the new Marsapa V21 GizRom you will need to do the following:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System";
6. (This step is to be performed only by the owners of the Zopo C3) Flash via recovery the Boot file of the Zopo C3.
7. (UPDATE) Executed these two FIX, recovery flashandoli:
Those who currently have installed the Marsapa V20 they must necessarily repartition before proceeding with the installation of the V21.
A solution could be the following:
1. Follow all the steps illustrated in this post and once in aroma installer you choose to repartition. After making the breakdown return to recovery and normally install the Marsapa V21.
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
NB: The operations described on this page and in the linked ones must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of the post declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!