New exclusive ROM for Zopo ZP998 octacore realized thanks to the work of the talented modeller Marsapa. After the V1, today we present the Marsapa V2 for Zopo ZP998 octacore.
Below you will find the change log of the incredible new work of the talented Modder, a new one GizRom based on Android 4.2.2!
Download the new one GizChina ROM for ZOpo ZP998 Marsapa V2!
Change Log GizChina.it ROM for Zopo ZP998 octacore Marsapa V2
- Android 4.2.2 stock;
- solved microphone bug;
- xposed isntaller (to activate);
- various xposed modules;
- sony wallkam;
- Lenovo super camera.
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for theinstallation of the new GizChina ROM for Zopo ZP998 Marsapa V2 you will need to do the following:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. Install the recovery by following this guide (Second part);
3. Restart the device in recovery;
Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System";
The rom includes both xposed installer that the gravity box, plus the modules xbateryThemer Xblast Tools e ExpandableVolume. I do not recommend activating the gravitybox as it creates random reboots, but, hoping for a next update, it has been inserted for now.
To obviate the useful functions of the gravity box in the ROM the other two modules have been inserted, the first one usable to change the battery icon and the second one to have some functions similar to those of gravity (eg Power advanced menu, crt effect and other).
Here is the procedure to activate xposed and modules:
- Start xposed installer;
- press on framework and subsequently on Install / Upgrade;
- go back, go on modules and uncheck a gravitybox (if any) and put it on the other modules;
- open the app Xbattery e XBlast and make your choices.
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
NB: The operations described on this page and in the linked ones must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of the post declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds. Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!