Another new weekly update for the GizRom MIUI V5 for Zopo ZP980 / C2 / C3 and for KOMU K5! Thanks to Marsapa here is the latest update of the MIUI V5 port for Zopo ZP980 / C2 / C2 and KOMU K5.
Follow us on Twitter if you do not want to lose all the updates of our ROM:
Download the GizRom MIUI V5 for Zopo ZP980 / C2 / C3 and KOMU K5
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for the installation of the GizRom MIUI V5 3.11.29 it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools).
Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory.
6. Owners of Zopo C3 must also download this file (boot.img) and flashar it via recovery.
After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System". I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
I just have to wish you "Good Rom" and ... say hello and send you back to the next GizRom!
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!
NB: The operations described on this page must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and any video) declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.