New device and new GizRom made by our Marsapa! This time it's the turn of the "Big Size" phablet iNew i6000, reviewed by GizChina.it a few weeks ago! Here you are then the GizRom for iNew i6000 by Marsapa!
Below you will find the change log of the incredible new work of the talented Modder!
Here are some screenshots of the new GizRom for Zopo ZP820 by Marsapa.
Here the 3D of support on the Androidworld.it forum:
Change Log GizChina.it ROM for iNew i6000 by Marsapa
- based on the Roma Stock of 12 September 2013;
- gravitybox and xposed installer (to activate);
- screenlock samsung;
- xperia and original launcher (for airgesture).
This GizRom unlike the others requires the use of Flash_tool for installation. In the linked Zip file, in addition to the ROM, you will find the version of Flash_tool to use and the drivers for MT6589T.
Therefore, for the installation, it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file containing ROM, driver and Flashtool;
2. Install the drivers following the guide present in this post;
Follow this to simplify the operation Video on how to flash new firmware with Flash Tool:
NB The images below refer to the update of the Zopo Zp990 firmware with Flash_tool. The operations to be performed are the same. The important thing is that you do not get confused by the different names of the folders or by some "visual inconsistencies".
3. Unzip the archive of the Flash_tool and right click on the executable "Flash_tool" and, if you use Windows 8, select "run as administrator";
4. Upload the scatter (click on "scatter-loading") Present in the GizRom folder for iNew i6000, previously downloaded and decompatted on the desktop.
5. When the "scatter" is selected, we will display this (there may be differences in the files shown below):
It is important to underline that the operations described so far are all to be performed with telephone NOT connected to the PC.
5. At this point it is necessary to click on "Download”(The option between“ Firmware -> Upgrade ”and“ Stop ”) to start the actual“ flash ”operation.
6. Once you click on the "Download" button, connect the iNew i6000 without a battery to your computer. If you have performed the above steps correctly, you will see progress bars at the bottom of the Flash Tool window. Do not disconnect the phone from the PC during this operation and wait for it to end, ie until a window with a green circle appears (see photo).
Compliments! You have just installed the GizRom by Marsapa on your iNew i6000!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
NB: The Operations described in this page, in those connected and in the video are to be performed with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of the post declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!