New week, new GizRom and new gift for you from Marsapa! New build of the homonymous ROM of the Modder: here is the Marsapa V19!
Below you will find the change log of the incredible new work of the talented Modder, a new one GizRom based on Android 4.2.2.
Here are some screenshots of the new GizRom Marsapa V19.
Change Log GizChina.it Marsapa V19 ROM
1) Nova launcher;
2) Sony Walkman player;
3) Viper4androidFx in settings;
4) Blue LED notifications;
5) Lockscreen with camera and google now;
7) Management sim;
8) Audio profiles;
10) On / off program;
12) Xposed installer;
13) 13 camera mega hdr;
14) Xposed adtions (worked after Xposed installer update)
15) 08.11.2013 baseband;
16) FM radio with RDS;
17) concatenated SMS (not MMS);
22) PurePerformancesX already installed;
23) Leonovo power;
24) Wifi FIle Transfer;
25) Google Backup and Restore.
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for theinstallation of the new Marsapa V19 GizRom you will need to do the following:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System";
6. (This step is to be performed only by the owners of the Zopo C3) Flash via recovery the Boot file of the Zopo C3.
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
The Roma has the problem of the ghost Nvram network, to have better wifi reception and to eliminate the problem we recommend download this (other mirror) and extract the two WIFI and WIFI_CUSTOM files from the archive and replace them in the following folder
\ data \ nvram \ APCFG \ APRDEB
Here is a guide on how to do the operation.
NB: The operations described on this page and in the linked ones must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of the post declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!