Marsapa continues to churn out exclusive ROMs for you readers! Today is the turn of the new low-cost device by Zopo: the Zopo ZP820!
So here's the first GizRom by Marsapa for Zopo ZP820, the first born in collaboration with Forum of Androidworld.it!
Below you will find the change log of the incredible new work of the talented Modder, a new one GizRom based on Android 4.2.2.
Here are some screenshots of the new GizRom for Zopo ZP820 by Marsapa.
Here the 3D of support on the Androidworld.it forum:
Change Log GizChina.it ROM for Zopo ZP820 by Marsapa
1) 4.2.2 ROM 08.11.2013 firmware;
5) Radio with FM;
6) Xposed installer;
10) Fix app sports
11) Sony Walkamn player;
12) System apps updated.
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for theinstallation of the new GizRom for Zopo ZP820 by Marsapa you will need to do the following:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it with FlashTool yet this guide). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System";
I remind you that for the execution of the Root you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
NB: The operations described on this page and in the linked ones must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of the post declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!