Today our Marsapa wanted to please all those who were clamoring for new ROMs for the Zopo Zp990 phablet, churning out a semi-porting of the new 4.4 KitKat Android interface: the GizChina Rom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat for Zopo ZP990!
The Rom, based on the September stock, uses (almost to 100%) the original Nexus 5 launcher and app and, therefore, the new 4.4 Kitkat Android release.
Install both the Gravitybox and Ogbattery.
The new keyboard is activated by the icon in the app menu.
All the features of the active Flip Cover.
Let's see some screenshots of the new Rom Nexus 5 Android 4.4 KitKat:
Follow us on Twitter if you do not want to lose all the updates of our ROM:
Download the GizRom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat for Zopo ZP990
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for the installation of the GizRom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System"
NB The first restart could last a lot (even 10 minutes). Do not be scared!
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
As always, I can only wish you "Good Rom" and ... greet you by postponing you to the next GizRom!
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + so you do not miss all our updates!
NB: The operations described on this page must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and any video) declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds. © 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Nexus ™ is a trademark of Google Inc.