Dear friends, today I am pleased to present you the first ROM made by Marsapa for FAEA F2S, reviewed by GizChina.it last week.
The ROM is a "semi-porting" of the new Nexus 5 interface, based on Android 4.4 KitKat. So let's see the new GizChina Rom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat for FAEA F2S!
La Rom, based on the latest FAEA stock, uses (almost to 100%) the original launcher and app (including the app) chamber) of the Nexus 5 and, therefore, of the new Android 4.4 Kitkat release.
Other features of the Roma:
Install both the Gravitybox and Ogbattery.
NFC functionality enabled.
Let's see some screenshots of the new Rom Nexus 5 Android 4.4 KitKat:
Follow us on Facebook if you do not want to lose all the updates of our ROM:
Download the GizRom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat for FAEA F2S
As for the other ROMs, also in this case for the installation of the GizRom Nexus 5 Style Android KitKat it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so, run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
- Recovery for FAEA F2S
4. Once in recovery, execute the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" and on "Advanced" the "Wipe Dalvik Cache" (the menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection takes place with the power button);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card" and choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone memory. After the installation operation select "Reboot System".
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
To view all the GizRom made follow this link!
As always, I can only wish you "Good Rom" and ... greet you by postponing you to the next GizRom!
Do you like our posts? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G + to not miss all our updates!
NB: The operations described on this page must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and any video) declines any responsibility for consequences of various kinds. © 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Nexus ™ is a trademark of Google Inc.