Less than a week after the presentation of the first one GizChina ROM MIUI V5 for Zopo ZP990, ZP980, C2 and C3 devices, here's a new GizRom just out of our talented Android Modder Marsapa: the GizChina GizRom Touchwiz S4!
The Rom, as it is easy to guess from the name, is a complete port of the Samsung Touchwiz interface, that is mounted on the latest devices of the Korean house, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the Galaxy Mega.
The porting of the famous interface of Samsung smartphones in the survey proposed to you a few weeks ago ranked second with 25,4% (196 total preferences), while the next ROM that we will present, the port of the Sony Xperia interface, obtained the third place with 16% of the votes (122 total preferences).
So stay connected with GizChina.it because in the coming days there will be other amazing surprises, for you owners of Zopo smartphones and, perhaps, also for users of JiaYu G4 ... 😉
Here are some screenshots of the Samsung GizRom Touchwiz S4 ROM installed on Zopo ZP990 C7 Captain S, of which we proposed a review a few days ago.
The Rom is completely in Italian and, as you can see from the screenshots, it is a complete porting to the 100% of the Touchwiz interface!
Here is the opinion of the Marsapa modder on the ROM:
The Rom Porting GizRom Touchwiz S4 for Zopo ZP990 / 980 / C2 and C3 is based on Android 4.2.1 multilingual, perfect copy of the Samsung Galaxy S4, with lockscreen S4, SVoice and Air Gesture (the sensor should be better calibrated, in the next release I will try to improve it ).Perfect for Samsung smartphone lovers.Gravitybox and ogbattery is present to select the battery icon.No bugs found.
Well, you just have to install it! Here are the download links:
For the installation of GizRom it will be necessary to perform the following operations:
1. Download the zipped file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot;
3. Restart the device in recovery (if you have not installed it yet, use it Mobileuncle Tools). Here are the links to download the recovery:
4. Once entered into recovery, perform the "wipe cache partition" and the "wipe data / factory reset" come on "Advanced"The"Wipe Dalvik Cache"(The menu items can be scrolled with the + and - keys and the selection is made using the power key);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install Zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card"And choosing the file previously downloaded and copied to the phone's memory. After completing the installation operation select "Reboot System".
Finally, download the following zip file and flashatelo da recovery, by first executing only the "wipe cache partition" and "wipe davilk cache". It is necessary to fix a problem with the memory of the device.
I remind you that for the execution of the Root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide, but obviously using the appropriate files for your device!
I can only wish you "Good Rom" and ... greet you by postponing to the next GizRom "Sony Xperia" !!!
NB: The operations described on this page must be carried out with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and video) declines any responsibility regarding consequences of various kinds.