By now we are all used to the speed with which we follow the news concerning Chinese technology. This past year has been a very animated week in this sense and today we offer you the TOP 15 stories of Chinese technology of the last 7 days; but let's see immediately the TOP 5!
Oppo N1: stolen photos and price
Sources inside the Oppo would seem to have leaked to the journalists some interesting details about the new Oppo N1, coming out soon! In particular, some features of the telephone and its launch price have been disclosed.
- Rumors: Oppo N1 could cost 490 euros
- The Oppo N1 in stolen photos seems to confirm the recent render
- VIDEO: Oppo N1 appears in a new Video trailer!
- Rumors: Oppo N1 capable of taking pictures with long exposure
New Apple iPhone vs Chinese Android phones
The latest version of the iPhone launched by Apple is definitely not the most exciting in its history, especially when we consider that the images of the device were already leaked and that only a small update has been made! This week we compared the iPhone 5s with TOP-RANGE Chinese android phones from Xiaomi, Oppo and Meizu and the iPhone 5c with mid-range android phones, plus a Goophone clone!
- iPhone 5S vs Chinese Android phones of Xiaomi, Oppo, Meizu
- iPhone 5c vs Chinese Android phones mid-range.
- I5C Goophone: Android iPhone 5C clone hands-on video !
A "truck" of new smart TVs placed on the Chinese market
Android smart TVs are popular in China, with many releases that will satisfy all your needs and budgets!
- Skyworth and Alibaba together to build a $ 326 Android smartTV
- LeTV planning to launch a smart TV from 50 inches for 490 dollars .
- Hisense Android smartTV 4k from 85 inches to 16 thousand dollars!
All the latest news on Xiaomi!
Xiaomi is attracting a lot of attention and the thing is understandable given the following news:
- Hugo Barra plans to make Xiaomi the future Apple and Google
- Xiaomi Hongmi in WCDMA version launched at the end of September
- Xiaomi Mi3: unboxing photos
- Xiaomi MI4 will use MIOS and not Android
- Watch the introductory video of the new Xiaomi Mi3
These are our first choices for this week's news, but what's yours? Let us know if we have forgotten something in the comments section below!
If you like this article and do not want to lose all our updates click "like" on our page FACEBOOK, Follow us on TWITTER e YOUTUBE , or add GizChina to your circles in GOOGLE +.