We had already shown you a first stolen photo of the new Huawei Glory 3 (aka Huawei HN3-U01), anticipating some of the specifications of this smartphone that, given the features, seems to be a bit '"latecomer".
Today is the day of the announcement of the likely presentation of the product for the next 28 August, even if details about the date of market entry and price (about 300 dollars?) Are still unknown.
The specifications of Huawei Glory 3 reveal a good device that, on the one hand, we could define very respectable, but on the other a little "latecomer" when compared to other phones that, in recent weeks, have been launched on the market .
Let's see the specifications:
- 4,7-inch display 720p HD (720 resolution x 1280 pixels);
- K3V2E quad-core proprietary processor from 1,5 GHz;
- 2GB of RAM;
- 8GB internal memory;
- 13 mega-pixel rear camera;
- Mega-pixel 1 front camera;
- Battery from 2150 mAh;
- OS Android 4.2.2 with ROM with proprietary interface "Emotion UI" 1.6;
- Dimensions 133 × 67.2 × 9.9mm;
To these specifications that, however, are very respectable, to which should be added that the Huawei Glory 3 will be waterproof. According to what has transpired, in fact, the device can be used to 1 meter of depth for about 30 minutes!
Will it be true? Would you use your phone to take underwater pictures?